[EXPIRED] CONTEST REGULATION
DRAW YOUR DREAM
(Submission deadline: 01.08 – 20.08)
01. ABOUT THE CONSTEST
Coway is the number 1 water purifier and air purifier brand in Korea, trusted by more than 8 million homes worldwide.
With the desire to bring a fairplay contest for children’s future generation and combine it with meaningful volunteer activities, Coway has launched the contest: Children draw their dream – Coway makes it come true. This is a drawing contest for children with the theme of human life, the environment and nature, which is useful for children to develop their artistic talents, and also an opportunity for them to do meaningful things – spreading the message of love from children to the community.
From paintings to real life, from messages to actions, Coway will always accompany children to actualize their dreams – handing out gifts including water purifiers and air purifiers to difficult situations with a total funding value of up to 400,000,000 VND.
- All children aged 5-12 who are living in the Northern provinces/ cities of Vietnam.
- Area: All children living in the Northern provinces of Vietnam (including 25 cities and provinces: Lao Cai, Yen Bai, Dien Bien, Hoa Binh, Lai Chau, Son La; Ha Giang, Cao Bang) , Bac Kan, Lang Son, Tuyen Quang, Thai Nguyen, Phu Tho, Bac Giang, Quang Ninh; Bac Ninh province, Ha Nam, Hanoi, Hai Duong, Hai Phong, Hung Yen, Nam Dinh, Ninh Binh, Thai Binh, Vinh Phuc).
July 21 – July 31: Launch the contest
August 01 – August 20: Start accepting contest entries and organize online voting.
August 21 – August 25: The Organizing Committee summarizes the voting results and starts grading
August 25: Announcement of Top 10 excellent exams
August 25 – September 08: Choose the 2 best drawings to actualize the message: Hand out gifts to disadvantaged people together with Coway
September 09: Awards ceremony for the 10 best entries
04. ALL ENTRIES MUST INCLUDE 3 PARTS
- The author’s drawing: expressing the child’s desire for the community & society. The content of the drawing can be about the environment, human feelings, meaningful volunteer activities, or anything that you want to share your story with.
- 1 photo taken by the author with the painting
The message the author wants to convey through his/ her drawing (including name of the organization that the author wants to give gifts to)
Example: The drawing shows my wish for clean water for children in the highlands. Hopefully highland schools will have water purifiers and clean water sources to improve health and ensure children’s academic life.
Note: The object or place that the author wants to donate the Coway purifier is encouraged to be an organization or group, so that the gift from Coway is useful for more users.
05. HOW TO JOIN
Participants can submit entries in two ways:
- (Required) Send entries via text/inbox to Facebook Page Coway Vina.
- (Optional) Express delivery entries to Coway Hanoi office with the following information:
Contest “Children draw their dream – Coway makes it come true” – [Author’s name] – [Guardian’s full name] – [Guardian’s phone number] – [Guardian’s email]
Address of Coway Vina Hanoi: Branding Marketing Department – Coway Vina Co., Ltd., 9th floor, PeakView Tower, 36 Hoang Cau, O Cho Dua ward, Dong Da district.
Participants need to submit an entry consisting of all 3 parts (as mentioned in item 4) before 23:59 p.m. on August 20, 2022 to be considered a valid entry and be eligible to participate in the Online Voting round.
Note: Delivery costs are paid by attendees.
After submitting the entries, participants will call for online voting
- Voting period: From August 1 to the end of August 20
- After receiving the entries, the organizer will upload the pictures to the album on Facebook Page
- Participants will then start calling for votes for the entry:
👉 Step 1: Like Fanpage COWAY VINA and like minigame post
👉 Step 2: Call for voting by tagging relatives to increase likes and shares for their children’s contest entry.
Note: The time for each entry to be posted on the fanpage depends on the time of its being sent (The entry submitted first to Coway Vina will have the advantage of participating in the voting round first.)
06. EVALUATION CRITERIA
- 50% voting
- 1 Like/1 Comment = 1 point
- 1 Share = 2 points
- 50% rating from the organizer
- Drawing & Photo:
- Beautiful, sharp images, clear subjects, plus points for high-quality entries, including 01 photo of the contestant’s picture & photo(s) of the author and the contestant’s work.
- Photo(s) must follow the standards (image file *JPG, size no more than 3 MB).
- Message: Entries must have explanation, ideas and messages of no more than 100 words, which are meaningful to society and community.
- Drawing & Photo:
07. AWARDS STRUCTURE
The 10 best entries are the 10 with the total score of votes on Facebook Page and the highest rating from the organizer will receive:
- 01 Hao Huc Box 6 – 10: Includes many unexpected gifts waiting for your baby to discover
- 01 trip 2 days 1 night to Hao Huc Village (Pho Yen, Thai Nguyen)
- 10 student notebooks exclusively designed by Coway Vina
Total prize value up to 4,000,000 VND/prize
* For the Top 10 best entries: After the results are announced, the participants are required to send the hard copies to Coway Hanoi office via courier within 7 working days.
Note: Delivery costs are borne by attendees.
SPECIAL: Top 2 pictures with the most meaningful message will be selected by Coway Vina to give away water purifier and air purifier with total sponsorship value up to 400,000,000 VND.
08. PROVISIONS OF COMPETITION
- Entries must be the participant’s drawing; must ensure the uniqueness, impression, not copied, imitated, or modified by software, similar, duplicated, confusing with photos of other organizations and individuals that have been appeared in or outside the field of operation of Coway Vina and competitions of other organizations. To ensure objectivity for the contest, Coway Vina has the right to check randomly when necessary. The organizer also has the right to request to check the original image in case there are complaints about copyright, trademark rights, ownership of the participant’s photos submitted to the contest.
- Contest entries must not violate Vietnamese fine customs and traditions or contain bad and distorting content.
- Entries are not subjected to copyright disputes with any third party.
- In case the entry has a copyright dispute after winning the prize, the parents (or guardians) of the children must be responsible before the law and competent state agencies.
09. SOME OTHER PROVISIONS
- Coway Vina has the right to permanently use the contest photo, the winning baby image without paying any cost.
- Coway Vina is not responsible in any way for the information and images provided by Parents (guardians) during the contest.
- Travel expenses to receive prizes are paid by parents (or guardians).
- Coway Vina owns the copyright indefinitely as well as the full right to register the intellectual property for the compositions selected for the purposes of Coway.
- If there is any case of copyright arising after the winning entry is published, the parents (or guardians) of the child submitting the entry must be solely responsible.
- Awards will only be considered for participants who correctly and fully complete the steps within the allowed time.
- The winning result will be decided by the organizaation based on the evaluation criteria of the quality of the participant’s submission.
- In all cases, the final decision belongs to the organizer.